Package: lintian-brush (0.15)
Links for lintian-brush
Download Source Package lintian-brush:
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
automatically fix lintian problems
This package contains a set of scripts that can automatically fix more than 30 common lintian issues in Debian packages.
It comes with a wrapper script that invokes the scripts, updates the changelog (if desired) and commits each change to version control.
Other Packages Related to lintian-brush
- dep: devscripts
- scripts to make the life of a Debian Package maintainer easier
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-breezy (>= 3.0.0~bzr7268-1)
- distributed version control system - Python 3 library
- dep: python3-debian
- Python 3 modules to work with Debian-related data formats
- dep: python3-distro-info
- information about distributions' releases (Python 3 module)
- dep: python3-dulwich (>= 0.19.7)
- Python Git library - Python3 module
- dep: python3-levenshtein
- extension for computing string similarities and edit distances (Python 3)