Package: lighttpd-modules-lua (1.4.71-1+exp1) [debports]
Links for lighttpd-modules-lua
- Homepage [www.lighttpd.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
LUA-based modules for lighttpd
This package contains the following modules:
* mod_magnet: control the request handling module for lighttpd mod_magnet can attract a request in several stages in the request-handling. either at the same level as mod_rewrite, before any parsing of the URL is done or at a later stage, when the doc-root is known and the physical-path is already setup.
Do not depend on this package. Depend on the provided lighttpd-mod-* packages instead.
Other Packages Related to lighttpd-modules-lua
- dep: liblua5.4-0 (>= 5.4.4)
- Shared library for the Lua interpreter version 5.4
- dep: libnettle8
- low level cryptographic library (symmetric and one-way cryptos)
- dep: lighttpd (= 1.4.71-1+exp1)
- fast webserver with minimal memory footprint