Package: libpococrypto12 (1.4.3p1-1) [debports]
Links for libpococrypto12
- Homepage [poco.sourceforge.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
C++ Portable Components (POCO) Crypto library
The POCO C++ Libraries are a collection of open source C++ class libraries that simplify and accelerate the development of network-centric, portable applications in C++. The libraries integrate perfectly with the C++ Standard Library and fill many of the functional gaps left open by it.
POCO is built strictly using standard ANSI/ISO C++, including the standard library. The contributors attempt to find a good balance between using advanced C++ features and keeping the classes comprehensible and the code clean, consistent and easy to maintain.
This package provides the POCO Crypto library.
Other Packages Related to libpococrypto12
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libpocofoundation12 (= 1.4.3p1-1)
- C++ Portable Components (POCO) Foundation library
- dep: libssl1.0.0 (>= 1.0.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3