Package: libglib2.0-udeb (2.60.0-1) [debports]
Links for libglib2.0-udeb
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
debian-installer udeb package
Warning: This package is intended for the use in building debian-installer images only. Do not install it on a normal Debian system.
GLib library of C routines - minimal runtime
This is a udeb, or a microdeb, for the debian-installer.
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package contains the minimal runtime library needed by the Debian installer.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-udeb
- dep: libc6-udeb (>= 2.27)
- GNU C Library: Shared libraries - udeb
- dep: libffi6-udeb
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libpcre3-udeb (>= 1:8.35)
- Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files (udeb)
- dep: zlib1g-udeb (>= 1:22.214.171.124.dfsg-1)
- compression library - runtime for Debian installer
|Architecture||Package Size||Installed Size||Files|
|powerpcspe (unofficial port)||1,865.8 kB||12,072.0 kB||no current information|