Package: libglib2.0-tests (2.60.0-1) [debports]
Links for libglib2.0-tests
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GLib library of C routines - installed tests
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package contains test programs, designed to be run as part of a regression testsuite.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-tests
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library (dependency package)
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.59.2)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpcre3
- Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.1.1)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3.7
- Interactive high-level object-oriented language (version 3.7)
- dep: shared-mime-info
- FreeDesktop.org shared MIME database and spec