Package: linux-compiler-gcc-8-x86 (5.0.2-1~exp1)
Links for linux-compiler-gcc-8-x86
Download Source Package linux:
- Debian Kernel Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Bastian Blank (QA Page)
- maximilian attems (QA Page)
- Ben Hutchings (QA Page)
- Salvatore Bonaccorso (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.kernel.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Compiler for Linux on x86 (meta-package)
This package depends on GCC of the appropriate version and architecture for Linux on amd64, i386 and x32.
Other Packages Related to linux-compiler-gcc-8-x86
- dep: gcc-8 (>= 8-20180123-1~)
- GNU C compiler