Package: gnome-tetravex (1:3.32.0-2) [debports]
Links for gnome-tetravex
- Homepage [wiki.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
put tiles on a board and match their edges together
GNOME Tetravex is a simple puzzle game which scope is to move the various pieces from one side of the board to the other side, so that the same numbers depicted on the pieces are touching each other.
Other Packages Related to gnome-tetravex
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.40.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.11.5)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- rec: yelp
- Help browser for GNOME