Package: git-mediawiki (1:2.15.0+next.20171120-1)
Links for git-mediawiki
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (MediaWiki remote helper)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides the mediawiki remote helper, which allows Git to read from and write to a wiki such as Wikipedia as though it were a remote Git repository, and a 'git mw' command that can show a preview of how wiki markup will be rendered before pushing.
Other Packages Related to git-mediawiki
- dep: git (<< 1:2.15.0+next.20171120-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:2.15.0+next.20171120)
- dep: libdatetime-format-iso8601-perl
- module to parse ISO8601 date and time formats
- dep: liblwp-protocol-https-perl
- HTTPS driver for LWP::UserAgent
- dep: libmediawiki-api-perl (>= 0.39)
- Perl interface to the MediaWiki API
- sug: mediawiki
- website engine for collaborative work