Package: git-gui (1:2.16.1+next.20180121-1)
Links for git-gui
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (GUI)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides the git graphical user interface.
If aspell is installed, it can check the spelling of commit messages as the user types.
Other Packages Related to git-gui
- dep: git (<< 1:2.16.1+next.20180121-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:2.16.1+next.20180121)
- dep: tk
- Toolkit for Tcl and X11 (default version) - windowing shell
- rec: gitk
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (revision tree visualizer)