Package: git-email (1:2.16.0~rc2+next.20180112-1)
Links for git-email
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (email add-on)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides the git-send-email program for sending series of patch emails.
Other Packages Related to git-email
- dep: git (<< 1:2.16.0~rc2+next.20180112-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:2.16.0~rc2+next.20180112)
- rec: libauthen-sasl-perl
- Authen::SASL - SASL Authentication framework
- rec: libemail-valid-perl
- Perl module for checking the validity of Internet email addresses
- rec: libio-socket-ssl-perl (>= 1.951)
- Perl module implementing object oriented interface to SSL sockets
- sug: git-doc
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (documentation)