Package: gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0 (1.16.0-1) [debports]
Links for gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0
- Homepage [gstreamer.freedesktop.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GObject introspection data for the GStreamer Plugins Base library
This package contains introspection data for the GStreamer Plugins Base library.
GStreamer is a streaming media framework, based on graphs of filters which operate on media data. Applications using this library can do anything from real-time sound processing to playing videos, and just about anything else media-related. Its plugin-based architecture means that new data types or processing capabilities can be added simply by installing new plug-ins.
It can be used by packages using the GIRepository format to generate dynamic bindings.
Other Packages Related to gir1.2-gst-plugins-base-1.0
- dep: gir1.2-glib-2.0 (>= 0.9.12-4~)
- Introspection data for GLib, GObject, Gio and GModule
- dep: gir1.2-gstreamer-1.0 (>= 1.16.0)
- GObject introspection data for the GStreamer library
- dep: libgstreamer-gl1.0-0 (>= 1.16.0)
- GStreamer GL libraries
- dep: libgstreamer-plugins-base1.0-0 (>= 1.16.0)
- GStreamer libraries from the "base" set