Package: dolfin-doc (2018.1.0.post1-1exp6)
Links for dolfin-doc
Download Source Package dolfin:
- Homepage [fenicsproject.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Documentation and demo programs for DOLFIN
DOLFIN is the Python and C++ interface of the FEniCS project for the automated solution of differential equations, providing a consistent PSE (Problem Solving Environment) for solving ordinary and partial differential equations. Key features include a simple, consistent and intuitive object-oriented API; automatic and efficient evaluation of variational forms; automatic and efficient assembly of linear systems; and support for general families of finite elements.
This package contains documentation and demo programs for DOLFIN.
Other Packages Related to dolfin-doc
- dep: libdolfin-dev (>= 2018.1.0.post1-1exp6)
- Shared links and header files for DOLFIN
- dep: python3-dolfin (>= 2018.1.0.post1-1exp6)
- Python interface for DOLFIN (Python 3)
- sug: cmake (>= 2.8.0)
- cross-platform, open-source make system