Package: dolfin-bin (2018.1.0.post1-1exp6)
Links for dolfin-bin
Download Source Package dolfin:
- Homepage [fenicsproject.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Executable scripts for DOLFIN
DOLFIN is the Python and C++ interface of the FEniCS project for the automated solution of differential equations, providing a consistent PSE (Problem Solving Environment) for solving ordinary and partial differential equations. Key features include a simple, consistent and intuitive object-oriented API; automatic and efficient evaluation of variational forms; automatic and efficient assembly of linear systems; and support for general families of finite elements.
This package contains executable scripts for DOLFIN.
Other Packages Related to dolfin-bin
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-dolfin (>= 2018.1.0.post1-1exp6)
- Python interface for DOLFIN (Python 3)
- dep: python3-numpy
- Fast array facility to the Python 3 language