Package: dkimpy-milter (1.1.0-1)
Links for dkimpy-milter
Download Source Package dkimpy-milter:
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
DomainKeys Identified Mail (DKIM) milter in Python
The dkimpy-milter is a Sendmail/Postfix Milter application that signs and verifies DKIM (DomainKeys Identified Mail). It supports both traditional RSA (RFC 6376) signatures and the new ed25519 based signatures defined in RFC 8463.
DKIM provides a way for senders to confirm their identity when sending email by adding a cryptographic signature to the headers of the message.
It uses the OpenDKIM configuration option naming and definitions, for the options it implements, to make it easy for OpenDKIM users to experiment with this alternative.
Other Packages Related to dkimpy-milter
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: python3
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default python3 version)
- dep: python3-authres (>= 1.1)
- RFC 7601 Authentication Results Header manipulation for Python3
- dep: python3-dkim (>= 0.7)
- Python 3 module for DKIM and ARC signing and verification
- dep: python3-dnspython
- DNS toolkit for Python 3
- dep: python3-milter
- Python 3 extension for Sendmail Milter Protocol
- dep: python3-nacl
- Python bindings to libsodium (Python 3)
- sug: lsb-base
- Linux Standard Base init script functionality