Package: cups-bsd (2.3~b8-3) [debports]
Links for cups-bsd
- Homepage [www.cups.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - BSD commands
The Common UNIX Printing System (or CUPS(tm)) is a printing system and general replacement for lpr, lpd and the like. It supports the Internet Printing Protocol (IPP), and has its own filtering driver model for handling various document types.
This package provides the BSD commands for interacting with CUPS. It is provided separately to allow CUPS to coexist with other printing systems (to a small degree).
Other Packages Related to cups-bsd
- dep: cups-client (= 2.3~b8-3)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - client programs (SysV)
- dep: cups-common (>= 2.3~b8-3)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - common files
- dep: debconf (>= 0.5)
- Debian configuration management system
- or debconf-2.0
- Package not available
- dep: libcups2 (= 2.3~b8-3)
- Common UNIX Printing System(tm) - Core library