Package: autofs-ldap (5.1.5-1) [debports]
Links for autofs-ldap
- Homepage [www.kernel.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
LDAP map support for autofs
Autofs controls the operation of the automount daemons. The automount daemons automatically mount filesystems when they are used and unmount them after a period of inactivity. This is done based on a set of pre-configured maps.
The kernel automounter implements an almost complete SunOS style automounter under Linux. A recent version of the kernel autofs4 module (builtin or separate) is required.
This is the LDAP module of the autofs.
Other Packages Related to autofs-ldap
- dep: autofs (= 5.1.5-1)
- kernel-based automounter for Linux
- dep: libcom-err2 (>= 1.43.9)
- common error description library
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.6.dfsg.2)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkrb5-3 (>= 1.13~alpha1+dfsg)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
- dep: libldap-2.4-2 (>= 2.4.7)
- OpenLDAP libraries
- dep: libsasl2-2 (>= 2.1.27+dfsg)
- Cyrus SASL - authentication abstraction library
- dep: libtirpc3 (>= 1.0.2)
- transport-independent RPC library
- dep: libxml2 (>= 2.7.4)
- GNOME XML library