Package: pdns-backend-mydns (4.2.0~rc1-2)
Links for pdns-backend-mydns
Download Source Package pdns:
- Homepage [www.powerdns.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
MyDNS compatibility backend for PowerDNS
PowerDNS is a versatile nameserver which supports a large number of different backends ranging from simple zonefiles to relational databases and load balancing/failover algorithms. PowerDNS tries to emphasize speed and security.
This package contains the MyDNS compatibility backend for PowerDNS.
Other Packages Related to pdns-backend-mydns
- dep: libatomic1 (>= 4.8)
- support library providing __atomic built-in functions
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:3.0)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgnutls30 (>= 3.6.5)
- GNU TLS library - main runtime library
- dep: libmariadb3 (>= 3.0.0)
- MariaDB database client library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 5.2)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: pdns-server (= 4.2.0~rc1-2)
- extremely powerful and versatile nameserver
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime