Package: libglib2.0-0 (2.62.0-1)
Links for libglib2.0-0
Download Source Package glib2.0:
- Homepage [www.gtk.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
GLib library of C routines
GLib is a library containing many useful C routines for things such as trees, hashes, lists, and strings. It is a useful general-purpose C library used by projects such as GTK+, GIMP, and GNOME.
This package contains the shared libraries.
Other Packages Related to libglib2.0-0
- dep: libffi6 (>= 3.2)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libmount1 (>= 2.28)
- device mounting library
- dep: libpcre3
- Old Perl 5 Compatible Regular Expression Library - runtime files
- dep: libselinux1 (>= 1.32)
- SELinux runtime shared libraries
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.2.2)
- compression library - runtime