Package: gnome-packagekit (3.32.0-1)
Links for gnome-packagekit
Download Source Package gnome-packagekit:
- Homepage [help.gnome.org]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Graphical distribution neutral package manager for GNOME
PackageKit allows performing simple software management tasks over a DBus interface e.g. refreshing the cache, updating, installing and removing software packages or searching for multimedia codecs and file handlers.
This package contains a GTK+ based application for package installation and removal, an application to view system updates, a simple repository editor and PackageKit configuration tool and a viewer for package installation history.
Other Packages Related to gnome-packagekit
- dep: gnome-packagekit-data (>= 3.32.0-1)
- Data files for GNOME-PackageKit
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.37.3)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libgtk-3-0 (>= 3.16.2)
- GTK+ graphical user interface library
- dep: libpackagekit-glib2-18 (>= 0.9.4)
- Library for accessing PackageKit using GLib
- dep: libpolkit-gobject-1-0 (>= 0.101)
- PolicyKit Authorization API
- dep: packagekit (>= 1.0.4)
- Provides a package management service
- rec: software-properties-gtk
- manage the repositories that you install software from (gtk)