Package: puppet-module-puppetlabs-mysql (8.1.0-1)
Links for puppet-module-puppetlabs-mysql
Download Source Package puppet-module-puppetlabs-mysql:
- Puppet Package Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Sebastien Badia (QA Page)
- Homepage [forge.puppet.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Puppet module for MySQL
Puppet lets you centrally manage every important aspect of your system using a cross-platform specification language that manages all the separate elements normally aggregated in different files, like users, cron jobs, and hosts, along with obviously discrete elements like packages, services, and files.
This module manages both the installation and configuration of MySQL as well as extends Pupppet to allow management of MySQL resources, such as databases, users and grants.
Other Packages Related to puppet-module-puppetlabs-mysql
- dep: puppet-module-nanliu-staging
- Puppet module for the management of staging directory
- dep: puppet-module-puppetlabs-stdlib
- Puppet module standard library
- dep: puppet-module-puppetlabs-translate
- Puppet module for translate