Package: ewf-tools (20171104-1)
Links for ewf-tools
Download Source Package libewf:
- Homepage [github.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
collection of tools for reading and writing EWF files
Libewf is a library with support for reading and writing the Expert Witness Compression Format (EWF). This library allows you to read media information of EWF files in the SMART (EWF-S01) format and the EnCase (EWF-E01) format. It supports files created by EnCase 1 to 6, linen and FTK Imager. The libewf is useful for forensics investigations.
This package contains tools to acquire, verify and export EWF files.
Other Packages Related to ewf-tools
- dep: libbfio1 (>= 20120425)
- Library to provide basic input/output abstraction
- dep: libbz2-1.0
- high-quality block-sorting file compressor library - runtime
- dep: libewf3 (= 20171104-1)
- library with support for Expert Witness Compression Format
- dep: libfuse2 (>= 2.6)
- Filesystem in Userspace (library)
- dep: libssl1.1 (>= 1.1.0)
- Secure Sockets Layer toolkit - shared libraries
- dep: libuuid1 (>= 2.16)
- Universally Unique ID library