Package: apachedex (1.7.0-1)
Links for apachedex
Download Source Package apachedex:
- Homepage [lab.nexedi.com]
Warning: This package is from the experimental distribution. That means it is likely unstable or buggy, and it may even cause data loss. Please be sure to consult the changelog and other possible documentation before using it.
Compute APDEX from Apache-style logs
APacheDEX parses Apache-style logs and generates several statistics intended for a website developer audience:
* APDEX (Application Performance inDEX, see http://www.apdex.org) ratio (plotted) because you want to know how satisfied your users are.
* hit count (plotted) because achieving 100% APDEX is easy when there is nobody around.
* Hottest pages (pages which use rendering time the most) because you want to know where to invest time to get highest user experience improvement.
* ERP5 sites: per-module statistics, with module and document views separated because module and document types are not born equal in usage patterns.
Other Packages Related to apachedex
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: libjs-jquery-flot
- plotting library for jQuery
- dep: libjs-jquery-flot-axislabels
- provides flot with the ability to label axes
- dep: libjs-jquery-ui
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (Python2 version)