Package: gcal (3.6.1-2)
Links for gcal
Download Source Package gcal:
- Homepage [directory.fsf.org]
program for calculating and printing calendars
Gcal displays a calendar for a month or a year, eternal holiday lists and fixed date lists, in many ways. The program correctly omits the dates that were skipped when the current Gregorian calendar replaced the earlier Julian calendar.
Apart from the usual and well known calendar functions like the output of a month or a year calendar sheet, or the output of an eternal holiday list, Gcal offers the facility to display fixed dates on the day of their occurrence and to remind or inform the user about them. So it is possible for users to receive an on-screen notification, at bootup or login, of all holidays or appointments which take place on that day. Notification by electronic mail is also possible.
Other Packages Related to gcal
- dep: gcal-common (= 3.6.1-2)
- gcal architecture independent files
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- Bibliotecas compartidas para el tratamiento del terminal
- dep: libtinfo5
- biblioteca compartida de bajo nivel terminfo para manejo del terminal