Package: libcr0 (0.8.5-2)
Links for libcr0
Download Source Package blcr:
- Homepage [ftg.lbl.gov]
Libraries to Checkpoint and Restart Linux processes
BLCR (Berkeley Lab Checkpoint/Restart) allows programs running on Linux to be "checkpointed" (written entirely to a file), and then later "restarted".
BLCR can checkpoint both single- and multithreaded (pthreads) programs linked with the NPTL implementation of pthreads. BLCR is also able to save and restore groups of related processes together with the pipes that connect them.
This package contains the libraries needed to by programs to use BLCR.
Other Packages Related to libcr0
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.13-28) [armhf]
- Biblioteca empotrada GNU C: Bibliotecas compartidas
also a virtual package provided by libc6-udeb
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.2) [amd64]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.3.6-6~) [i386]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.4) [armel]
- dep: libc6 (>= 2.6) [powerpc]
- sug: blcr-dkms
- DKMS support for BLCR kernel module