Package: libghc6-hslogger-doc (1.0.9-4)
Links for libghc6-hslogger-doc
Download Source Package hslogger:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
The Haskell Logging Framework, API Documentation
hslogger is a logging framework for Haskell, roughly similar to Python's logging module.
hslogger lets each log message have a priority and source be associated with it. The programmer can then define global handlers that route or filter messages based on the priority and source. hslogger also has a syslog handler built in.
This package contains the API documentation.
Other Packages Related to libghc6-hslogger-doc
- rec: ghc6-doc
- Documentation for the Glasgow Haskell Compilation system
- rec: libghc6-network-doc
- Haskell network library for GHC; documentation
- sug: libghc6-hslogger-dev
- The Haskell Logging Framework, GHC package