Package: libdose2-ocaml (1.4.2-1 and others)
Links for libdose2-ocaml
Download Source Package dose2:
- Debian OCaml Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Stefano Zacchiroli (QA Page)
- Ralf Treinen (QA Page)
- Homepage [sodiac.gforge.inria.fr]
OCaml libraries for managing packages and their dependencies
Dose2 is a framework made of several OCaml libraries for managing distribution packages and their dependencies.
Though not tied to any particular distribution, dose2 constitutes a pool of libraries which enable injecting packages coming from various distribution. Companion libraries (e.g. ceve) and tools (e.g. pkglab) rely on dose2 to manage packages coming from various distributions, e.g. Debian and Red Hat.
Besides basic functionalities for querying and setting package properties, dose2 also implements algorithms for solving more complex problems (monitoring package evolutions, correct and complete dependency resolution, repository-wide uninstallability checks).
This package contains the runtime stuff you need to run programs using dose2.
Other Packages Related to libdose2-ocaml
- dep: libbz2-ocaml
- OCaml bindings for the bzip2 compression library
- dep: libpcre-ocaml
- OCaml bindings for PCRE (runtime)
- dep: libpopt0 (>= 1.16)
- biblioteca para analizar los parametros de la línea de comandos
- dep: librpm1 (>= 4.8.0)
- RPM shared library
- dep: librpmio1 (>= 4.8.0)
- RPM IO shared library
- dep: libzip-ocaml
- OCaml compression libraries (runtime libraries)
- dep: ocaml-findlib
- management tool for OCaml libraries