Package: speech-dispatcher-festival (0.7.1-6.2)
Links for speech-dispatcher-festival
Download Source Package speech-dispatcher:
- Homepage [devel.freebsoft.org]
Festival support for Speech Dispatcher
Speech Dispatcher provides a device independent layer for speech synthesis. It supports various software and hardware speech synthesizers as backends and provides a generic layer for synthesizing speech and playing back PCM data via those different backends to applications.
Various high level concepts like enqueueing vs. interrupting speech and application specific user configurations are implemented in a device independent way, therefore freeing the application programmer from having to yet again reinvent the wheel.
This package contains dependencies on packages necessary for running Speech Dispatcher with Festival.
Other Packages Related to speech-dispatcher-festival
- dep: festival
- General multi-lingual speech synthesis system
- dep: festival-freebsoft-utils (>= 0.6)
- Festival extensions and utilities
- dep: speech-dispatcher (>= 0.6)
- Common interface to speech synthesizers
- rec: sound-icons
- Sounds for speech enabled applications