Package: grid-packaging-tools (3.6.2-1)
Links for grid-packaging-tools
Download Source Package grid-packaging-tools:
- Homepage [www.gridpackagingtools.com]
System for managing source dependencies in large projects
The Grid Packaging Tools (GPT) package is a collection of packaging tools built around an XML based packaging data format. This format supports the definition of complex dependency and compatibility relationships between packages.
The tools provide a means for developers to define the packaging data and include them as part of their source code distribution. Binary packages can be automatically generated from this data. The packages defined by GPT are compatible with other packages and can be easily converted.
GPT is a key tool for the build process of the Globus grid middleware.
Other Packages Related to grid-packaging-tools
- dep: autoconf
- automatic configure script builder
- dep: automake
- Tool for generating GNU Standards-compliant Makefiles
- dep: libtool
- Generic library support script
- dep: libxml-parser-perl
- Perl module for parsing XML files
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language