Package: browser-plugin-lightspark (0.6.0.1-2)
Links for browser-plugin-lightspark
Download Source Package lightspark:
- Homepage [lightspark.sf.net]
High-performance SWF player - Mozilla Plugin (experimental)
Lightspark is a free Flash player for Linux which aims for high-performance by using modern technologies such as JIT compilation and OpenGL shaders.
The project is currently in an alpha status and provides the standalone player and browser plugin for testing purposes only.
* JIT compilation of ActionScript to native x86 bytecode * Hardware accelerated rendering using OpenGL shaders (GLSL) * Aims to support current-generation ActionScript 3 * A new, clean, codebase exploiting multithreading and optimized for modern hardware. Designed from scratch after the official Flash documentation was released.
This package contains the browser plugin.
Other Packages Related to browser-plugin-lightspark
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libglibmm-2.4-1c2a (>= 2.31.22)
- C++ wrapper for the GLib toolkit (shared libraries)
- dep: libsigc++-2.0-0c2a (>= 2.0.2)
- type-safe Signal Framework for C++ - runtime
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libx11-6
- X11 client-side library
- dep: lightspark-common (= 0.6.0.1-2)
- High-performance SWF player - common data
- rec: gnash-common
- GNU Shockwave Flash (SWF) player - Common files/libraries