Package: libmutter-dev (3.4.1-5)
Links for libmutter-dev
Download Source Package mutter:
Development files for the Mutter window manager
Mutter is a small window manager, using GTK+ and Clutter to do everything.
Mutter is the clutter-based evolution of Metacity, which, as the author says, is a "Boring window manager for the adult in you. Many window managers are like Marshmallow Froot Loops; Metacity is like Cheerios."
This package contains the development files.
Other Packages Related to libmutter-dev
- dep: gir1.2-mutter-3.0 (= 3.4.1-5)
- GObject introspection data for Mutter
- dep: gsettings-desktop-schemas-dev (>= 3.3.2)
- Development files for GSettings desktop-wide schemas
- dep: libclutter-1.0-dev (>= 1.9.10)
- Open GL based interactive canvas library (development files)
- dep: libgtk-3-dev (>= 3.3.7)
- development files for the GTK+ library
- dep: libmutter0 (= 3.4.1-5)
- window manager library from the Mutter window manager
- dep: libx11-dev
- X11 client-side library (development headers)