Package: libghc-glib-dev (0.12.2-1 and others)
Links for libghc-glib-dev
Download Source Package haskell-glib:
- Homepage [hackage.haskell.org]
Binding to the GLIB library for Gtk2Hs
This package provides a library for the Haskell programming language. See http://www.haskell.org/ for more information on Haskell.
The GNU Library is a collection of C data structures and utility function for dealing with Unicode. This package only binds as much functionality as required to support the packages that wrap libraries that are themselves based on GLib.
Other Packages Related to libghc-glib-dev
- dep: libffi5 (>= 3.0.4)
- Foreign Function Interface library runtime
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libglib2.0-dev
- Development files for the GLib library
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library