Package: hugs (98.200609.21-5.3)
Links for hugs
Download Source Package hugs98:
A Haskell 98 interpreter
Hugs is an interpreter for the non-strict, purely functional programming language Haskell. This version of Hugs, Hugs 98, supports nearly all of the Haskell 98 specification, as well as a number of extensions.
The Haskell language is described by documents in the haskell-doc package. Other libraries are documented in the ghc6-doc package.
Other Packages Related to hugs
- dep: libncurses5 (>= 5.5-5~)
- shared libraries for terminal handling
- dep: libreadline6 (>= 6.0)
- GNU readline and history libraries, run-time libraries
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling