Package: git-arch (1:126.96.36.199-1+wheezy1)
Links for git-arch
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (arch interoperability)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides tools for importing development history from arch repositories.
Other Packages Related to git-arch
- dep: git (<< 1:188.8.131.52-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:184.108.40.206)
- dep: tla
- GNU Arch revision control system
- sug: git-doc
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (documentation)