Package: git-arch (1:220.127.116.11-1+wheezy4) [security]
Links for git-arch
Download Source Package git:
- Homepage [git-scm.com]
fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (arch interoperability)
Git is popular version control system designed to handle very large projects with speed and efficiency; it is used for many high profile open source projects, most notably the Linux kernel.
Git falls in the category of distributed source code management tools. Every Git working directory is a full-fledged repository with full revision tracking capabilities, not dependent on network access or a central server.
This package provides tools for importing development history from arch repositories.
Other Packages Related to git-arch
- dep: git (<< 1:18.104.22.168-.)
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system
- dep: git (>> 1:22.214.171.124)
- dep: tla
- GNU Arch revision control system
- sug: git-doc
- fast, scalable, distributed revision control system (documentation)