Package: ruby-glib2-dbg (1.1.3-2 and others)
Links for ruby-glib2-dbg
Download Source Package ruby-gnome2:
- Debian Ruby Extras Maintainers (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Arnaud Cornet (QA Page)
- Paul van Tilburg (QA Page)
- Michael Schutte (QA Page)
- Antonio Terceiro (QA Page)
- Homepage [ruby-gnome2.sourceforge.jp]
Glib 2 bindings for the Ruby language (debugging symbols)
Glib is a useful general-purpose C library, notably used by GTK+ and GNOME. This package contains libraries for using Glib with the Ruby programming language. It is most likely useful in conjunction with Ruby bindings for other libraries such as GTK+.
This package contains the debugging symbols.
Other Packages Related to ruby-glib2-dbg
- dep: ruby-glib2 (= 1.1.3-2+b1)
- Glib 2 bindings for the Ruby language