Package: sendmail-base (8.14.4-4+deb7u1)
Links for sendmail-base
Download Source Package sendmail:
- Homepage [www.sendmail.org]
powerful, efficient, and scalable Mail Transport Agent
Sendmail is an alternative Mail Transport Agent (MTA) for Debian. It is suitable for handling sophisticated mail configurations, although this means that its configuration can also be complex.
This package contains the base, architecture independent, portions of the sendmail packages.
Other Packages Related to sendmail-base
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: m4
- a macro processing language
- dep: make
- An utility for Directing compilation.
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language
- sug: ca-certificates
- Common CA certificates
- sug: logcheck
- mails anomalies in the system logfiles to the administrator
- sug: logrotate
- Log rotation utility
- sug: sendmail-doc
- powerful, efficient, and scalable Mail Transport Agent