Package: libcairo-ocaml (1:1.2.0-2 and others)
Links for libcairo-ocaml
Download Source Package cairo-ocaml:
- Homepage [cairographics.org]
OCaml bindings for Cairo (runtime)
Cairo is a multi-platform library providing anti-aliased vector-based rendering for multiple target backends. Paths consist of line segments and cubic splines and can be rendered at any width with various join and cap styles. All colors may be specified with optional translucence (opacity/alpha) and combined using the extended Porter/Duff compositing algebra as found in the X Render Extension.
Cairo exports a stateful rendering API similar in spirit to the path construction, text, and painting operators of PostScript, (with the significant addition of translucence in the imaging model). When complete, the API is intended to support the complete imaging model of PDF 1.4.
This package contains only the shared runtime stub libraries.
Other Packages Related to libcairo-ocaml
- dep: libcairo2 (>= 1.2.4)
- The Cairo 2D vector graphics library
- dep: libfontconfig1 (>= 2.8.0)
- generic font configuration library - runtime
- dep: libfreetype6 (>= 2.2.1)
- FreeType 2 font engine, shared library files
- dep: libglib2.0-0 (>= 2.12.0)
- GLib library of C routines
- dep: libpango1.0-0 (>= 1.14.0)
- Layout and rendering of internationalized text
- dep: zlib1g (>= 1:1.1.4)
- compression library - runtime