Package: gearman-tools (0.33-2)
Links for gearman-tools
Download Source Package gearmand:
- Homepage [launchpad.net]
Tools for the Gearman distributed job queue
Gearman is a system to farm out work to other machines, dispatching function calls to machines that are better suited to do work, to do work in parallel, to load balance lots of function calls, or to call functions between languages.
This package contains some command line tools for manipulating gearman jobs.
Other Packages Related to gearman-tools
- dep: libboost-program-options1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- program options library for C++
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgearman6 (= 0.33-2)
- Library providing Gearman client and worker functions
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.4.0)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3