Package: deluge-common (1.3.3-2+nmu1+deb7u1) [security]
Links for deluge-common
Download Source Package deluge:
- Homepage [www.deluge-torrent.org]
bittorrent client written in Python/PyGTK (common files)
Deluge is a full-featured, multi-platform, multi-interface BitTorrent client using libtorrent-rasterbar in it's backend and featuring multiple user-interfaces: GTK+, web and console.
It has been designed using the client-server model with a daemon process that handles all the bittorrent activity. The Deluge daemon is able to run on headless machines with the user-interfaces being able to connect remotely from any platform.
This package contains data files commons to both the daemon and the various user-interfaces.
Other Packages Related to deluge-common
- dep: python (<< 2.8)
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python (>= 2.6.6-7~)
- dep: python-chardet
- universal character encoding detector
- dep: python-libtorrent (>= 0.14.9)
- Python bindings for libtorrent-rasterbar
- dep: python-openssl
- Python 2 wrapper around the OpenSSL library
- dep: python-pkg-resources
- Package Discovery and Resource Access using pkg_resources
- dep: python-twisted-web
- HTTP protocol implementation together with clients and servers
- dep: python-xdg
- Python library to access freedesktop.org standards