Package: python-pyrex (0.9.8.5-2)
Links for python-pyrex
Download Source Package pyrex:
- Homepage [www.cosc.canterbury.ac.nz]
compile native-code modules for Python from Python-like syntax
Pyrex lets you write code that mixes Python and C data types any way you want, and compiles it into a C extension for Python.
You can get very large speedups for tasks that don't need all the dynamic features of Python, with very small differences in syntax and much less hassle than writing your modules from scratch in C.
Other Packages Related to python-pyrex
- dep: python
- interactive high-level object-oriented language (default version)
- dep: python-central (>= 0.6.11)
- register and build utility for Python packages
- rec: python-all-dev
- package depending on all supported Python development packages