Package: prerex (6.4.0-3)
Links for prerex
Download Source Package prerex:
- Homepage [www.ctan.org]
course prerequisite chart editor for LaTeX/TikZ
prerex is an editor for creating esthetically pleasing course prerequisite charts using the TikZ LaTeX package.
The editor supports add, remove, cut-and-paste, and edit operations on diagram elements, and shifts of a list of specified elements or the entire diagram. The edited diagram may be saved, re-processed, and viewed in a PDF viewer, without exiting the editor.
Course prerequisite charts allow students to easily determine which prerequisites, corequisites and recommended prerequisites they need for a given course and their time slots. Course prerequisite charts also highlight the courses required by a degree.
prerex is used by departments in several universities, including Queen's University and Suffolk University.
Other Packages Related to prerex
- dep: dpkg (>= 1.14.18)
- Debian package management system
- dep: libedit2 (>= 2.11-20080614-1)
- BSD editline and history libraries
- dep: libtinfo5
- shared low-level terminfo library for terminal handling
- dep: tex-common (>= 3)
- common infrastructure for building and installing TeX
- dep: texlive-generic-recommended
- TeX Live: Recommended generic packages
- dep: texlive-latex-base
- TeX Live: Basic LaTeX packages
- dep: texlive-pictures
- TeX Live: Graphics packages and programs
- rec: vprerex
- Qt interface to prerex, a course prerequisite chart editor