Package: openbsd-inetd (0.20091229-2)
Links for openbsd-inetd
Download Source Package openbsd-inetd:
OpenBSD Internet Superserver
The inetd server is a network daemon program that specializes in managing incoming network connections. Its configuration file tells it what program needs to be run when an incoming connection is received. Any service port may be configured for either of the tcp or udp protocols.
This is a port of the OpenBSD daemon with some debian-specific features. This package supports IPv6, built-in libwrap access control, binding to specific addresses, UNIX domain sockets and socket buffers tuning.
Other Packages Related to openbsd-inetd
- dep: libwrap0 (>= 7.6-4~)
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrappers library
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.2-13)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: tcpd
- Wietse Venema's TCP wrapper utilities
- dep: update-inetd
- inetd configuration file updater