Package: libevas-dbg (1.2.0-2)
Links for libevas-dbg
Download Source Package evas:
- Debian Pkg-e Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Albin Tonnerre (QA Page)
- Niv Sardi (QA Page)
- Jan Lübbe (QA Page)
- Nikita V. Youshchenko (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.enlightenment.org]
enlightenment advanced canvas library
Evas is an advanced canvas library, providing six engines for rendering: X11, OpenGL (hardware accelerated), DirectFB, the framebuffer, Microsoft Windows and Qtopia.
This package contains unstripped shared libraries. It is provided primarily to provide a backtrace with names in a debugger, this makes it somewhat easier to interpret core dumps. The libraries are installed in /usr/lib/debug and are automatically used by gdb.
Other Packages Related to libevas-dbg
- dep: libevas1 (= 1.2.0-2)
- Enlightenment DR17 advanced canvas library