Package: munin-plugins-extra (2.0.6-4+deb7u4) [security]
Links for munin-plugins-extra
Download Source Package munin:
- Munin Debian Maintainers (QA Page)
- Holger Levsen (QA Page)
- Stig Sandbeck Mathisen (QA Page)
- Tom Feiner (QA Page)
- Steve Schnepp (QA Page)
- Homepage [munin-monitoring.org]
network-wide graphing framework (user contributed plugins for node)
Munin is a highly flexible and powerful solution used to create graphs of virtually everything imaginable throughout your network, while still maintaining a rattling ease of installation and configuration.
This package contains unsupported plugins for the Munin node, contributed by various users of Munin.
Munin is written in Perl, and relies heavily on Tobi Oetiker's excellent RRDtool. To see a real example of Munin in action, you can follow a link from <http://munin-monitoring.org/> to a live installation.
Other Packages Related to munin-plugins-extra
- dep: munin-common (>= 2.0.6-4+deb7u4)
- network-wide graphing framework (common)
- dep: perl
- Larry Wall's Practical Extraction and Report Language