Package: librheolef1 (6.1-2.1)
Links for librheolef1
Download Source Package rheolef:
- Homepage [ljk.imag.fr]
efficient Finite Element environment - shared library
Rheolef is a computer environment that serves as a convenient laboratory for computations in applied mathematics involving finite element-like methods. It provides a set of commands and C++ algorithms and containers.
Most basically, containers cover the classic graph data structure for sparse matrix formats and finite element meshes. At a higher level of abstraction, they can handle approximate finite element spaces, discrete fields, and bilinear forms.
Current applications include:
* massively distributed memory finite element environment, based on MPI; * Poisson problems in d=1,2 and 3 dimension with high order Lagrange elements, up to fifth order; * linear elasticity, including incompressible and nearly incompressible elasticity; * Stokes problems in d=2 or 3 dimension, with P2-P1 or P1 bubble-P1 elements; * characteristic method for convection-diffusion, time-dependent problems and Navier-Stokes equations; * nonlinear problems with either fixed-point algorithms or a provided generic damped Newton solver; * auto-adaptive mesh approaches; * axisymmetric problems; * multi-regions and variable coefficient problems.
This package provides the shared library.
Other Packages Related to librheolef1
- dep: libboost-iostreams1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- Boost.Iostreams Library
- dep: libboost-thread1.49.0 (>= 1.49.0-1)
- portable C++ multi-threading
- dep: libcgal9
- C++ library for computational geometry
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libgmp10
- Multiprecision arithmetic library
- sug: rheolef-doc
- efficient Finite Element environment - documentation