Package: libkrb5-3 (1.10.1+dfsg-5+deb7u7)
Links for libkrb5-3
Download Source Package krb5:
- Homepage [web.mit.edu]
MIT Kerberos runtime libraries
Kerberos is a system for authenticating users and services on a network. Kerberos is a trusted third-party service. That means that there is a third party (the Kerberos server) that is trusted by all the entities on the network (users and services, usually called "principals").
This is the MIT reference implementation of Kerberos V5.
This package contains the runtime library for the main Kerberos v5 API used by applications and Kerberos clients.
Other Packages Related to libkrb5-3
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libcomerr2 (>= 1.34)
- common error description library
- dep: libk5crypto3 (>= 1.9+dfsg~beta1)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Crypto Library
- dep: libkeyutils1
- Linux Key Management Utilities (library)
- dep: libkrb5support0 (= 1.10.1+dfsg-5+deb7u7)
- MIT Kerberos runtime libraries - Support library
- rec: krb5-locales
- Internationalization support for MIT Kerberos