Package: graphthing (1.3.2-3.1)
Links for graphthing
Download Source Package graphthing:
- Homepage [graph.seul.org]
tool to create, manipulate and study graphs
Some of the features of GraphThing are:
* Adding, deleting and moving of vertices and edges. * Loading and saving of graphs. * Graph complements, induced subgraphs and line graphs. * Quick creation of many common graphs (complete, cycle, null, star, etc.). * Determination of shortest path, connectivity and Eulericity. * BFS, DFS and Minimum Spanning Tree. * Adjacency matrix (including exponents) and degree sequence. * Chromatic polynomial and chromatic number. * Network algorithms: Maximum network flow.
These `graphs' are mathematical objects that describe relationships between sets; they are not 2D plots, charts, or anything similar to that.
At the moment, only simple graphs and digraphs are supported; that is, no multiple edges or loops. Other than this, GraphThing can handle every type of graph.
Other Packages Related to graphthing
- dep: libgcc1 (>= 1:4.1.1)
- GCC support library
- dep: libstdc++6 (>= 4.6)
- GNU Standard C++ Library v3
- dep: libwxbase2.8-0 (>= 188.8.131.52)
- wxBase library (runtime) - non-GUI support classes of wxWidgets toolkit
- dep: libwxgtk2.8-0 (>= 184.108.40.206)
- wxWidgets Cross-platform C++ GUI toolkit (GTK+ runtime)