Package: gmt-coast-low (1:2.1.1-1)
Links for gmt-coast-low
Download Source Package gmt-coast-low:
- Debian GIS Project (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Torsten Landschoff (QA Page)
- Francesco Paolo Lovergine (QA Page)
- Homepage [gmt.soest.hawaii.edu]
Low resolution coastlines for the Generic Mapping Tools
This package contains the crude, low and intermediate resolution coastlines contained in the GMT distribution which will be enough to get you started. Originally there were two more coastline packages (gmt-coast-high and -full) but they were to big for our servers and pulled from the distribution.
Read /usr/share/doc/gmt-coast-low/README.Debian to learn how to get coastline data on the net. Otherwise you will not be able to create high quality maps with gmt.
Packages providing gmt-coast-low
- Low resolution coastlines for the Generic Mapping Tools
Other Packages Related to gmt-coast-low