Package: nagios3-common (3.4.1-3+deb7u2) [security]
Links for nagios3-common
Download Source Package nagios3:
- Debian Nagios Maintainer Group (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- sean finney (QA Page)
- Alexander Wirt (QA Page)
- Jan Wagner (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.nagios.org]
support files for nagios3
Nagios is a monitoring and management system for hosts, services and networks. nagios3-common contains the common files for the nagios3 package.
Nagios' features include:
* Monitoring of network services (via TCP port, SMTP, POP3, HTTP, NNTP, PING, etc.) * Plugin interface to allow for user-developed service checks * Contact notifications when problems occur and get resolved (via email, pager, or user-defined method) * Ability to define event handlers to be run during service or host events (for proactive problem resolution) * Web output (current status, notifications, problem history, log file, etc.)
Nagios is designed to be easy to understand and modify to fit your own needs.
This package is the new version 3.x series of nagios, which replaced the 2.x versions.
Nagios is a replacement of the Netsaint project. It accepts and uses the previous Netsaint modules transparently.
Upstream URL: http://www.nagios.org/
Other Packages Related to nagios3-common
- dep: adduser
- add and remove users and groups
- dep: coreutils (>= 4.5.3)
- GNU core utilities
- dep: libjs-jquery
- dep: lsb-base (>= 3.0-6)
- Linux Standard Base 4.1 init script functionality
- dep: nagios-plugins-basic
- Plugins for nagios compatible monitoring systems
- dep: ucf (>= 0.28)
- Update Configuration File: preserve user changes to config files.
- rec: nagios-plugins
- Plugins for nagios compatible monitoring systems (metapackage)