Package: libuim8 (1:1.8.1-4)
Links for libuim8
Download Source Package uim:
- Homepage [code.google.com]
Universal Input Method - uim library
Uim is an input method module library which supports various scripts and can act as a front end for a range of input methods, including Anthy, Canna, PRIME, or SKK (for Japanese), Pinyin (for Chinese), Byeoru (for Korean), and M17n (for many other languages). Most of its functions are implemented in Scheme, so it's very simple and flexible.
This package contains the shared libraries for uim.
Other Packages Related to libuim8
- dep: multiarch-support
- Transitional package to ensure multiarch compatibility
- dep: libgcroots0 (>= 0.8.5)
- GC shared library for a Scheme interpreter named 'sigscheme'
- dep: libuim-scm0 (>= 1:1.5.7)
- Universal Input Method - uim-scm API library
- dep: uim-common (>= 1:1.8.1-4)
- Universal Input Method - common files