Package: libportaudio-doc (18.1-7.1)
Links for libportaudio-doc
Download Source Package portaudio:
- Debian VoIP Team (QA Page, Mail Archive)
- Mark Purcell (QA Page)
- Mikael Magnusson (QA Page)
- Kilian Krause (QA Page)
- Jose Carlos Garcia Sogo (QA Page)
- Homepage [www.portaudio.com]
Portable audio I/O - documentation
PortAudio is a portable audio I/O library designed for cross-platform support of audio. It uses a callback mechanism to request audio processing. Audio can be generated in various formats, including 32 bit floating point, and will be converted to the native format internally.
This package contains the documentation.
Other Packages Related to libportaudio-doc
- sug: libportaudio-dev
- Portable audio I/O - development files